News & Events
Free lunch and Learn
Data that has been collected for a number of years resides in various data sources: mainframes, proprietary systems, client-server applications, etc. If you need to make use of the data residing in your different systems, your company could benefit from a data warehouse. Data warehouses can provide your organization with an efficient method to store, update, and access historical data for analysis and reporting. The experts at Systems Seminar Consultants have a great deal of experience extracting data from various data sources and loading it into a central storage area which is often a challenging step in data warehousing.
Our data analysis experts can assist you with:
- Assessing the Need/Use of the Data Warehouse
- Designing the Warehouse
- Extracting the Transactional Data from the Various Sources
- Loading the Data into a Staging Area
- Loading the Transformed Data into a Dimensional Database
- Building Pre-Calculated Summary Values to Speed up Report Generation
- Building a Front-End Reporting Tool
- Transforming the Transactional Data
Contact Systems Seminar Consultants today and we'll help you build an efficient and useful data warehouse.