News & Events
Free lunch and Learn
SAS continues to be the leader in business analytics. Today, more than ever, corporate data is stored in relational databases. SAS provides at least three ways to access that data and Systems Seminar Consultants can help you access it in the most efficient manner, drawing upon years of experience and programming tools.
Our experts can assist you with:
- Efficiently Reading Single and Multiple Data Tables
- Understanding the Advantages and Disadvantages to Each of the Access Techniques
- Indexing Considerations
- Data Loading and Updating
- Joining Techniques and Efficiencies
- Joining of Relational Databases with SAS Data sets
- Tuning and Design
- View and Table Design
- Access to Legacy Database Systems
Contact Systems Seminar Consultants today regarding your database needs. We'll take the time to understand your individual project and help you access your data in the most simple and efficient manner.